Digital town picture

Friday, October 12, 2007

Today Is Friday

Last time i could not post my image since my was was blogger not open . Therefore today I post more images then ever . just keep scrolling . Image below is shoot through window . Image show two trees are embracing each other . It is very abnormal to find two different trees hold closely each other . we would like to publish this picture in local newspaper . But Newpapers did not take interest in this kind of fresh images . My friend like image below so much that even he had done recording several time of this place .
This is a very well known place among neighboring villages . Approximately hundreds of people come to see this wonderful place . Next week I will post closer look of image so you can see how so beautifully trees are hold their arm each other . So next week please come again .

0 comments: