Digital town picture

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Clone Tool

I received this image before just i post for today .Actullay this image had no flower . I add flower to make more beautiful and dramatic. I use clone tool to insert flower and brush tool with multiply mode to enhance flower color . I want to post another two image for today . My friend told me to post them as early as possible because he like them most .

Today cricket mach is going on between india and austrila . I feel very said to see that my favourite player sorabh ganguli not in last 11. I am not proficient with clone tool . But I always like clone to give images very strange look . Although my friend have acamera with only 5 mp capcity . I always amazed to see his excellent photography. constanty my friend give me images for practice .

\

0 comments: