Digital town picture

Saturday, October 20, 2007

I Want Peace

Hi every body very good evening , this is my first in last 5 days . This image is taken by my buddy as usual . I remove some paper and using clone tool and some grass in the image . Today I apply color doge command .At first copy background layer then apply color doge command . Yesterday my friend and I talk much about my mission 2011 .
I also took custom shape and add some text. I took custom shape You know he always being bored when I talk about change 2011 . But last day I think he listen very carefully my words . we both went to main bazaar of our town and drink chay at famous hotel . Today image of navratri occasion was published in news paper paper shoot by Guriji (My friend ) . I call him guruji Because I respect him very much . In India guruji means a very respected person . I don,t remember that I ever called him by his name .

0 comments: