Digital town picture

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Good Evening

I got another beautiful image . I going to post this now . Image has lack of green so i use selective color command to increase green color to make more eye catching . In Photoshop there are many ways to do color corercions but i prefer hue saturation and and selective color . I chek color modes like multiply for darken the image , screen for make bright the image .



I also like color dogde .for this Image i also chek Black white adjestment to creating tint effect . But i don,t like the final resutls . So i go with only selective color and try to make the image cool and beautiful . For those who want to learn photoshop from expert . This is right time and join the photoshop class at http://www.xtrain.com/ . Class instructor is ben willmore world famous photoshop instructor and my Favourite photoshop expert .

0 comments: