Digital town picture

Friday, August 14, 2009

Google Forget Birth day Of Krishna bagvan

Today when i open google.co.in . I am surprised to see that google logo is realated to hounrable Hans Christian Ørsted .Today In india we are celebrating birth day of (janmashtami) krishan bagvan.I am not saying about www.google.com but in www.goole.co.in theshould respect indian feelings.In india how they forget lord krishan's birthday really it hurt me lot.
I know it is only google who decide to show whatever they want on their front page but they should respect our god.

Anyway happy Janmashtami and happy birthday of hans christian orsted.
Want to know more about Krishna Janmashtami visit this wikipedia link
Below image is about google logo created by me which i think it should have on google front page today.I am not logo maker but i try to show my feelings

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great!
you are right.

Anonymous said...

I am also surprised.